Sunday, October 25, 2009

Not much going on in my life at this time. I met a sweet wonderful person named Joana. She is trans like myself. I'm really looking forward to Halloween. I'm going in for a makeover. It has been raining a lot lately & cold ugggg. Not looking forward to winter. Not much of an outdoorsy person in the winter. For those reading this for the 1st time my name is Misty I am a pre op Transsexual from Traverse City Michigan. I have been on hormones for 9 yrs now. I am single I live alone. It is really hard being trans cause I live in a conservative town but I seem to make the best of it and do OK. Still looking for a job so I can get more stuff done and move forward on my journey torwards womanhood. I am the happiest I have been in a long time. My family is having a hard time accepting me and understanding what I am going through. My Birthday Is coming up Nov. 30th. Don't have any plans as of yet. Thanks for stopping by and taking a small look into my life

No comments:

Post a Comment